High Quality, Low Stress Phoenix Dryer Repair
When you open your dryer, you expect to find it full of warm, fluffy clothes that are completely dry. Reaching in and encountering a handful of sopping wet clothing is a shock. It’s also a sure sign that you’re in need of our Phoenix dryer repair services.
Diagnosing your Dryer’s Problems
In the opening scenario, the wet clothing generally indicates that the something has happened to your dryer that’s preventing the hot air from circulating through the machine as the drum rotates. When this happens to you, our suggestion is to change the dryer setting to wrinkle release which will extract some of the water from the clothing so you can remove it from the appliance and hang it up. After that, you should grab your phone and call Phoenix appliance repair. We promise, you’ll be very glad you did!
Dryer won’t Start
When a dryer won’t start, there are four different things that could be causing the problem:
Dryer Gets Too Hot
- A tripped circuit is the most common culprit. Correcting the circuit will generally correct the issue, if the circuit trips each time you try to run your dryer, there’s an electrical problem that needs to get corrected right away
- When a gas powered dryer won’t start the problem is generally a burned out piolet light or a dirt clogged gas line
- The thermostat, if it’s no longer properly calibrated could be causing the problem.
- An electrical short within the dryer could be the reason the dryer won’t turn on
There are several reasons a dryer can grow too hot while it’s in use.
Problems with the Heating Element
- The dryer may have shifted to close to the wall, result in the dryer no longer venting properly
- A kinked air duct hose
- Blocked air duct
If you have explored all other options and are still having a problem with your dryer, it’s time to inspect the heating element. Tears, debris, and clogs can cause a heating element to break, including normal wear and. Burned out heating elements need to be replaced.
Dryer Repair in Phoenix
Strictly speaking, it is still possible to do some repair work yourself on the dryer. Although the current models tend to work more efficiently than the ones made 20 years ago, the basic design and function of dryers haven’t changed. However, before you start dismantling your dryer with the intention of repairing it yourself, you should consider that while the machines are built the same, many are also more delicate than older models, and the slightest wrong move can cause a great deal of damage. Most people who try to handle their own dryer repairs often find that they wish they would have just contacted us in the first place. We’re constantly getting told that if they’d touched base with us first, they would have saved themselves a great deal of time, aggravation, and in some instances, even money.
If you decide to handle your dryer repair needs yourself, you’ll need:
- The owner’s manual
- In depth knowledge of how the dryer works and where the various parts are located
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Replacement parts
- The proper tools
Most people report that the hardest thing they face when repairing their dryer is finding the correct components. Most end up taking the easy route and choosing cheap generic parts that aren’t the same high quality as the factory certified replacement parts and which often don’t fit as well, causing the problem to redevelop a few months later. This is why we keep our trucks stocked with factory certified parts. The quality of the parts, in combination with our expertly trained repair staff, enable us to guarantee all the work we perform.
If handling dryer repairs is a bigger challenge than your prepared to face, give us a call. We’re the #1 dryer repair service in Phoenix. We’re everyone’s first choice when they need expedient and low stress repairs. If you’re still interested in learning how to handle dryer repairs, feel free to observe and ask questions while our expert technicians diagnose and repair the issue.
Common dryer problems include:
- Broken door latches
- The dryer overheating
- Broken/damaged dials
- Blocked vents
- Wiring problems
- Excessive noise
- A dryer that rocks to and fro
- Bad smells emanating from the machine whenever you use it
- Clothes that are damaged, wet, or dirty when removed from the dryer
- Getting the clothing dry require more than one cycle
- Burned out motors
- Increase in the dryer’s power usage
- Broken tumbling mechanism
We’re proud to serve
- And the surrounding areas
Brands of Appliances we Repair:
Commercial Appliance Repair Available
- Kitchen Aid
- GE Monogram
- Fisher and Paykel
- Sub Zero
- Speed Queen
- American Range
- And more!
Most of the dryers we repair are used for residential purposes, however there are some we’ve encountered some Phoenix businesses who use the dryers on daily basis. If you’re one of those, you should avail yourself of our commercial appliance repair services. You’ll be very glad you did!
Why Choose Us!
When you do, you’ll enjoy:
- Same-day, emergency service that includes weekends and major holidays
- Factory certified technicians who have 20+ years of experience
- On site appliance repairs
- Repair help 24/7, 365 days a year
- Free estimate
- We don’t consider a job complete until you’re happy with the results
- Acceptance of all major credit cards
- Great rates available for both senior citizens and veterans
- Service warranty on repairs that we complete
Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on your dryer and washer repair needs! We’re looking forward to resolving your appliance issues!